CNC Machine Tending Kit by Vention
Vention's plug-and-play kit allows you to easily deploy any UR robot to automate CNC machine tending. It includes the robot base (fixed or 7th-axis slide), part presenter (tray or drawer system), the end-of-arm tool, redeployment solution from Flexxbotics and the Robot2CNC communication kit. This fully-tested URCap-enabled faster and easier deployment of machine tending automation.
Vention's Manufacturing Automation Platform (MAP), allows any manufacturing professionals to design, automate, order, and deploy industrial automation equipment directly from their web browser. Combining 3D CAD software, code-free robot path planning, next-day e-Commerce logistics, and a library of 1,200+ modular automation components, Vention’s users can deliver their industrial automation projects significantly faster than by traditional means. Vention has been a certified partner of Universal Robots since 2017 and has enabled its users to deploy several thousands robot cells.
- Fully customizable machine tending station
- Up to a full day of autonomy
- Create a machine tending sequence without writing a single line of code
- Select optimal electric or compressed air vacuum grippers.
- Configurable drawers or trays for infeed or outfeed
- 7th axis range extender option for tending more than one station at a time
- Leveling casters and calibration tools options for quick redeployment on your factory floor
- CNC interfacing options for standard brands
SETUP (less than 1 day):
1. Select and customize your machine tending robot cell from Vention's Designs library.
2. Receive pre-assembled or as a parts kit with remote assistance.
3. Plug into standard 110V outlet.
4. Follow step-by-step instructions for CNC integration and robot calibration.
5. Ready to run the first program.
OPERATION (up to 1 day of autonomy):
1. Fill up the infeed magazine with blanks.
2. Press play.
3. Robot runs the parts through the CNC and places them at outfeed.
4. Once infeed is empty, refill it and remove the outfeed.
Software version requiredUR e-Series only - needs Polyscope 5.6+
Compressed air 75-90psi
DimensionsDimensions vary according to the selected design.
Footprint of 1530 x 900mm for a typical part presenter design.
What's in the box?
- Vention hardware parts (depending on the chosen design)
- EGH gripper kit (gripper, fastening materials, adaptor plate, fingers, tools, IO-Link master and URCap)
- Robot2CNC kit (appliance, universal power supply, ethernet cable, cycle start connection, URCap, connection dongle, quick start guide and user manual)
License typeOne-time purchase of Robot2CNC URCap license (comes pre-installed on CNC controller)
One-time purchase of Vention MachineMotion URCap license
One-time purchase of SCHUNK's Co-ACT URCap