PowerAlert® Cobot Power Monitoring System
Get peace of mind, knowing your UR robot is receiving smart and reliable power.
The PowerAlert URCap will help you identify and troubleshoot power problems, making autonomous robot operation more efficient and reliable. This plug-in integrates with the Polyscope platform to provide real-time power alerts and data logs from a user-friendly interface on the Teach Pendant.
PowerAlert works with a Tripp Lite SmartOnline® UPS system that is connected to your UR controller. By providing up to 3000 VA of clean, uninterruptable power, a UPS system will protect your robot from power irregularities and preserve uptime in environments with power limitations.
By minimizing power issues and eliminating the guessing game when they do occur, you can improve productivity and increase ROI.
- Software is free and easy to download and install in Polyscope
- Real time conditions reporting
- Customizable power event thresholds and alerts
- Insightful event log data
- Currently available for N. America markets - 110/120V 60Hz service
- Power: 100-127V, 15A or 30A, 50/60 Hz
- Output power capacity: up to 3000 VA
- UPS type: Double on-line conversion with Pure Sinewave output
- Runtime: up to 13.5 minutes at half load with extended runtime options
- Communication: Ethernet cable – direct or switched
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Outlets: up to 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets
• Set-Up: Connect using Ethernet cable through a switch or direct. The PowerAlert URCap establishes the connection between the UPS and UR controller, and allows for selection of the key power variables to display in the URCap dashboard.
• Operation: the UPS constantly monitors the power supply and consumption of the robot. The PowerAlert functionality monitors for power events – loss, sag, and surge – and in the case of loss, switches to battery mode without any interruption to the robot cycle. As soon as a power event occurs, the power management system logs it and provides pop-up alerts based on setting thresholds.
INCLudes a URCAP?PowerAlert URCap - API to connect PADM20 data and alerts to Polyscope software on the robot teach pendant
Certifications and standardsTested to UL1778 (USA); Tested to CSA (Canada); Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI); ROHS
DimensionsShipment Box (in.) 9.2h x 23.30w x 19.30d
Product (in.) 3.5h x 17.5w x 12.5d
DependenciesTripp Lite Double Online Conversion UPS with WEBCARDLX installed
What's in the box?
- SU1000RTXLCD2U - 1000VA double conversion UPS - On-line double-conversion UPS provides pure sine wave AC output
- WEBCARDLX - Network Interface Card with PADM20 software - pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface allows you 24/7 remote access from anywhere
Additional Products needed: Representative only and available in different configurations - lengths and ports
- N201-010-BL - (2) Ethernet Patch cords - 10' Cat 5e/6 Ethernet patch cords
- NG5P - Ethernet Switch - unmanaged - 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch 4+ ports
License typeOne-time download.