Modular Cobot Integration Platform
The Patent pending PISMO platform enables users to quickly configure and re-configure automation requirements from design to high volume production.
The 3D surface is precision rigid base frame made of an array of “tessellated" nests. Each “nest” becomes a mini engineering workspace housing a variety of modules like configurable robot mounting plates, automation assembly modules, sensing, material transfers, fixturing, and parts feeders.
Setup your automation solution in hours and days, rather than weeks and months. REDUCE ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT COSTS
- Size: 600 x 600mm and 1000 x 1000 mm
- High rigidity and low mass platform
- 3-dimension surface giving workspace above and below robot base
- Straightness and flatness: 100 um/ 600mm
- Positional Accuracy: 60uM
- Less machining utilizing our pre-configured plates or fully configured modules
- Module positional accuracy 30 to 60 uM
- Reduced design & development time
- Reduce cost through reconfiguration/reuse
- Install quickly with our customized UR+ mapping feature
- Fast program change, automation set up with “off the shelf” parts
- ROI in less than 10 months
- Place the UR Cobot on a PISMO Robot Mounting Plate
- Once mounted on the plate, place the cobot in the desired nest on the PISMO 3D Surface
- Download or load the UR SW powered by Tessella’s automapping feature to locate the cobot’s position and orientation on the 3X3 or 5X5 array.
- Populate the other open nests with custom configured or pre-configured modules from Tessella or design your own.
- Map these custom modules using the UR Cap software from Tessella Automation
Includes URCap pluginYes, 3D Surface-1.0.0.urcap
Software requiredUR+ 1.10.0
DimensionsPISMO 600 3D Surface Product Dimensions (in mm): 600 X 600 X 110
PISMO 1000 3D Surface Product Dimensions (in mm): 1000 X 1000 X 110
Mass: Approx 85 lbs for PISMO 600
What's in the box3D Surface
Metric Allen Wrench M4, M5
USB Stick for URCap Plugin
License typeNo Tessella Software License Required