SMC Vacuum Gripper Unit for Collaborative Robots
All in one vacuum gripper unit driven by compressed air
Operate by simply connecting 1 compressed air supply tube and an electrical wiring M8 connector.
The wide variety of SMC (a pneumatics company) suction cup variations can apply to a wide range of picking applications.
With the dedicated URCap, the adsorbing operation is intuitive and adsorbing detection is made easy with sensor signals.
- Integrated vacuum ejector, suction cups, solenoid valves, and pressure sensor
- Up to 7 kg payload.
- Plug and Play
- Easy programming with URCap
- Adsorbing detection with the integrated pressure sensor
- Safety focused design, round shape and no tubing suction cup connection, reduces the risk of injury.
- Wide range of suction cup variations: sizes up to Φ32, 6 shapes, 4 materials.
- Changeable number of suction cups, 1 to 4 pieces.
- Adjustable suction cup mounting distance, 50 mm to 70 mm.
How does it work?
Supply compressed air to a port and wire the M8 connector. Then the integrated vacuum ejector generates vacuum pressure and allows for adsorbing workpieces with suction cups.
With the dedicated URCap, an adsorbing / releasing signal is sent from the integrated solenoid valves.
URCap outputs the vacuum level by converting the analog value from the integrated pressure sensor to the vacuum pressure level.
Software version requiredCB3.0: Version 3.11 or above
e-Series: Version 5.5 or above
Certifications and standardsCE Mark is under application. Certification expected at the end of Aug, 2020.
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
RoHS Directive 2015/863
DimensionsΦ105x (105.4 ＋ Cup height）mm
What's in the box?Vacuum gripper unit ZXP7*01-*-X1 x 1
Robot mounting flange x 1
Parallel pin (6x10 mm) x 1
Hexagon socket head cap screw (M6x10) x 8
Plug x 4
Suction cup with adapter x 4 (When ordered with the order code)
Tube for piping (TU0604) 2 m
License TypeNo license needed
Free URCap software