Flexible gripper EGH
The easily adjustable, flexible Gripper for Cobots
Due to its long and variable stroke, the electric SCHUNK Co-act gripper EGH is a great way to easily implement automation with a cobot of Universal Robots. It is particularly suited to the handling, assembly and electronics industries; gripping small to medium-sized workpieces. The technical features of the SCHUNK Co-act gripper EGH allows it to reliably integrate gripper applications with cobots easy and conveniently. This includes the flexible control of the stroke, the gripping movement with parallel kinematics and optionally available flexible fingers. Installing and controlling the gripper is extremely simple. Order the complete starter kit for fast and convenient installation of the SCHUNK Co-act gripper EGH. It includes all required components for plug and play mounting of the gripper to a cobot of Universal Robots.
- Long and freely programmable stroke
- Gripping movement with parallel kinematics for constant Gripping force over the entire stroke
- Integrated status display
- Flexible fingers for direct attachment
- Plug & Work for Universal Robots
The multi-stage gear transmission is driven by a brush-less servomotor. The base jaws of the gripper are driven by three parallel output pinions, which have integrated gear racks for this purpose. The jaws are therefore driven by the rack and pinion principle, which converts the rotatory movement of the servomotor and the gear unit into the linear movement of the base jaws.
Software version requiredCBSeries: Software Version 3.11 and higher
e-Series: Software Version 5.5 and higher
DependenciesPower supply 24 V DC (via robot controller)
Certifications and standardsEMC-Directive 2014/30/EU
Machine directive 2006/42/EG
Detailed information in the operating manual!.
Dimensions114 x 86,5 x 133 mm
What's in the box?
- Co-act gripper EGH
- USB-stick with URCap-Plugin
- ISO-flange for adapation to the robot
- IO-Link-Master with Modbus-Interface
- Top jaws in fixed and flexible version
- Finger inserts in stiff and soft version
- Tools (allen keys)
- Velcro tapes for fixing the cable
License typeOne-time purchase.