Robotiq Bin Picking Kit
Aligned with our core value of democratizing automation, the Bin Picking Kit sets a clear path for locating, picking, handling, and placing parts. It’s not just about the combination of great products, it’s also about the extensive knowledge we make available to you. Try bin picking with a «Robotiq touch».
- Find out quickly if it will work for you; our eLearning lessons and application coaches set clear expectations on feasibility and cell throughput.
- Experience proven products brought to you from a single source. No hassle.
- Get our expert gripping and cobot guidance through every step involved in bin picking.
- The value we bring here makes it an optimal solution to earn a quick ROI in terms of cost and speed of deployment.
How does it work?
With this application kit, you'll benefit from the Robotiq knowledge and content library, proven end-effectors design and reliability associated with the high accuracy of the Pick-It M-HD 3D camera. Get in touch with Robotiq's coaches to get expert gripping and cobot guidance through every step involved in bin picking. Not just localization-we'll guide you with each and every step.
Includes a urcap plugin
Pickit URCap 2.0.1
Software version requiredPolyscope 5.9 or later
DimensionsEPick Vacuum Gripper:
- Width: 75mm
- Length: 83 mm
- Height: 113 mm (with coupling)
- 3 extensions of 200 mm/each
Certifications and standardsPickit M-HD Camera conforms to : CE, CB, EN6950, FCC class A
Robotiq EPick Vacuum Gripper and accessories: The product is considered as partly completed machinery and has been evaluated in accordance with the following harmonized standards:
- EN ISO 12100:2010
- 2014/30/EU (EMC Directive)
- EN 61000-6-2:2016
- EN 61000-6-4:2007 + A1:2011
- 2011/65/EU + 2015/863 (RoHS Directive)
- 2012/19/EU (WEEE Directive)
- ISO 9409-1:2004
What's in the box?
- Pick-it M-HD from Pick-It 3D
- EPick Vacuum Gripper
- Machine Tending Copilot
- Extension Kit for EPick / AirPick
license typeOne-time purchase