Robotiq 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
- The 3-Finger Gripper offers Plug + Play integration with all Universal Robots models.
- Using the embedded URCap software for Universal Robots, you have control over the Gripper.
- Adjust the gripper’s position, speed, and force until itgrasps your object perfectly.
- Open up to 155 mm with the encompassing grip mode.
- The 3-Finger Gripper’s proven design is rugged and reliable, fully metallic and has high Payload.
- Leverage the unmatched 3-Finger Gripper adaptability for your R&D projects.
The 3- Finger Gripper can almost pick anything with its 4 grip modes:
- Pinch Mode
- Wide Mode
- Scissor Mode
- Basic Mode
You can also control fingers separately and get feedback from each of them.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.4 and up is required to use the latest URCap plugin.
If using older version, visit support.robotiq.com or contact Robotiq support to get previous versions.
Certifications and standardsMeets the applicable basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC (CE).
Additionally the product declares in conformity with the following directives, according to which the product is CE marked:
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (ROHS)
The following standards have been applied:
NF EN ISO 14539 2000 Manipulating industrial robots — Object handling with grasp-type grippers — Vocabulary and presentation of characteristics
NF EN ISO 12100 2012 Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
CEI 60204-1 Ed5.1 2009 Safety of machinery — Electrical equipment of machines — Part 1: General requirements
DimensionsStroke: 0 to 155mm opening
What's in the box?
- 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper
- Coupling and adapter plate to install on UR robot
- Power cable
- Ethernet communication cable
- Grease for gear maintenance
- Screw kit
- USB stick to install the URCap*
- *URCap can be downloaded from support.robotiq.com
License typeOne-time purchase
Free URCap software
Free URCap updates
EMC / noise levelThe product declares in conformity with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU.