Olympus UR Welding System
Olympus Technologies Ltd. has developed a unique Universal Robot Welding application that can be deployed easily and flexibly in existing manual welding booths, eliminating the need for costly new robotic cells. The application is capable of providing an economical and high quality robotic welding solution, perfect for simple and repetitive welding processes.
- Affordability: Great value for smaller businesses seeking to invest in robot welding
- Easy Programming: The simplest programming interface on the market – quick and smooth transition into production. Full training included
- Fully Integrated: Welding characteristics controlled on robot – changes can be made mid-process
- Compelling Cost Benefit Case: Customers typically see 4 x productivity increases
- Consistent Quality: Every part is welded to the same quality, providing the source parts are consistent
- Your Solution to Welder Recruitment: Existing trained welders are released onto more complex tasks – the job of running the robot’s production can be handled by an operator
The Olympus welding software UR Cap provides comprehensive control of the power source via the robot teach pendant. All programming is done with touch screen menus and does not require any complicated codes or scripts to be written. The robot can be moved by hand to set start and end weld positions, saving precious time when programming. Once the power source has been selected, the welding parameters, wire inch and gas purge features can all be controlled. The robot can call existing jobs and processes if the power source has these features. Welding parameters can also be changed mid-weld. The process control box provides a switch to allow live simulation of welds on a product. Placed outside the cell when in production, it safely provides visibility of whether the robot is moving and/or welding.
Software version requiredPolyscope 3.8+
DependenciesOlympus Technologies Process Control Box (included with sale)
DimensionsThe product would be delivered on a 1000 x 1200 pallet. (Or delivered by Olympus Technologies)
What's in the box?
- Welding Power source
- Dinse gas or water cooled robot torch and hose package + consumables starter kit
- Process Control Box
- Robot Stand
- Delivery (Optional -Tool Balance)
- UR Arm protecting welding cover and Installation and commissioning
License typeOne-time purchase