OCTOPUZ Offline Programming Software (EN)
OCTOPUZ is powerful offline programming and simulation software for the robotics industry. Users are able to create entire robotics programs away from the robot on a computer for a wide variety of applications. The software is developed by focusing on the user to provide the most user-friendly experience possible.
Full implementation, training, and support provided by robot programming experts from OCTOPUZ Inc.
- Full support for Polyscope controller - with generation of .URP programs allowing complete control and modification on controller, and .SCRIPT programs
- Full support for the UR3, UR5, and UR10 robots - including simulation and code output
- Extensive library - available with robot models, End-Of-Arm-Tooling, Fixtures, Conveyor units, positioners, and more.
- Drag-and-drop functionality - for easy cell layout set up
- Support for all robotic applications - including pick and place, dispensing, buffing/grinding, deburring, trimming, inspection, 3d printing, and more.
- Automated path solving - to avoid potential robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Simulate entire lines - including conveyor systems, EOAT, and external machines
- Quickly share simulations - with video or 3D PDF files
- Integration with Mastercam and SolidCAM for complex toolpath generation
- Convert g-code to UR programs
License typeOne-time purchase & optional annual subscription (support and updates).