Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit
Designed from the ground up to enable software defined autonomous machines, you can develop and deploy AI enabled robotics applications at scale with the powerful NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit. It’s capable of running modern, advanced neural networks and other AI workloads to develop and deploy end-to-end AI applications. Plus, it delivers up to 32 TOPS of compute performance and can operate in as little as 10 W.
The Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit helps you speed innovation. As part of NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform, it’s integrated with NVIDIA tools and workflows that let you train neural networks faster, which means more iterations and better accuracy. It’s also supported by NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries, as well as our JetPack™, DeepStream and Isaac SDKs. This helps you boost performance while reducing development cost and effort.
- GPU - 512-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores
- CPU - 8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory - 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137GB/s
- Storage - 32GB eMMC 5.1
- DL Accelerator - (2x) NVDLA Engines
- Vision Accelerator - 7-way VLIW Vision Processor
- Encoder/Decoder - (2x) 4Kp60 | HEVC/(2x) 4Kp60 | 12-Bit Support
- Size - 105 mm x 105 mm x 65 mm
- Deployment - Module (Jetson AGX Xavier)
Nvidia Jetson platform is enabled by a strong ecosystem of partners that offer sensors, hardware and design services, software services and more. A complete list of partners can be found here on Nvidia's website.
How does it work?
Setup is simple, use the Ethernet ports on the UR and the Jetson Developer Kit to make the connection.
The Jetson Developer Kit is a great way to control your Universal Robot using the Robot Operating System (ROS). Refer to the Universal Robots ROS Driver repository on Github for more information.
The Jetson Developer Kit can also be used to control Universal Robots from NVIDIA's Isaac SDK. Refer to the recently created Universal Robots Isaac Driver repository on Github for more information.
Dimensions218 x 209 x 324 mm
What's in the box?- Quick start Guide
- Safety Booklet
- AC Power brick 65W Type A
- AC Power Cord
- Cable type C USB to Type A
- Dongle type C USB to type A
License typeOne-time purchase with EULA
- Developer Kit I/Os - Jetson AGX Xavier Module Interface
- PCIe X16 - x8 PCIe Gen4/x8 SLVS-EC
- RJ45 - Gigabit Ethernet
- USB-C - 2x USB 3.1, DP (Optional), PD (Optional) Close-System Debug and Flashing Support on 1 Port
- Camera Connector - (16x) CSI-2 Lanes
- M.2 Key M - NVMe
- M.2 Key E - PCIe x1 + USB 2.0 + UART (for Wi-Fi/LTE) / I2S / PCM
- 40-Pin Header - UART + SPI + CAN + I2C + I2S + DMIC + GPIOs
- HD Audio Header - High-Definition Audio
- eSATAp + USB3.0 Type A - SATA Through PCIe x1 Bridge (PD + Data for 2.5-inch SATA) + USB 3.0
- HDMI Type A - HDMI 2.0
- uSD/UFS Card Socket - SD/UFS