In the age of Industry 4.0, there has never been a more important time to reduce the burden of non-essential manual tasks and decision-making via digital transformation. And, manufacturers need the tools to do so quickly.
Cobots like Universal Robots deliver a cutting edge solution that makes it easier than ever before to automate manual tasks such as the loading and unloading of materials and parts, leading to major productivity gains and boosting throughput with no additional headcount. But, like all machines, ensuring these cobots run to their potential is paramount to their success.
With the MachineMetrics Connector for Universal Robots, it’s never been faster—or easier—to monitor the health and performance of your Universal Robots on the factory floor so you can maximize their uptime. Gain real-time insights into cobot productivity, alert your team when issues arise, remotely troubleshoot and diagnose issues quicker than ever before to get your cobot back up and running. Connect your UR Cobots today and start optimizing your cobot productivity with the MachineMetrics Connector for Universal Robots.
- Plug-and-play connectivity to Universal Robots
- Instant access to real-time cobot data
- Remote visibility into cobot health and diagnostics
- Real-time KPI dashboards
- Historical Performance reporting
- Customizable alerts for any condition, alarm, or downtime reason
- Purchase license and hardware for MachineMetrics through MachineMetrics Representative (request via www.machinemetrics.com)
- Accept email invitation to set up account via app.machinemetrics.com
- Receive and Connect MachineMetrics Edge device to ethernet port of Universal Robot.
- Configure MachineMetrics Edge device and data capture settings through the easy to use web interface.
- You're all set! Now you can follow in-product cues to learn how to use various features, dashboards, analytics, and workflows.
Software required: Polyscope 5.11+
Certifications & standard:ISO 27001
Dependencies:Requires the MachineMetrics Edge software and a subscription to MachineMetrics.
License type:MachineMetrics requires a subscription.