LEONI B-Flex Cobot
- Easy and fast installation by hook and loop
- Installation on diverse surfaces (cast iron, aluminum, varnish) due to the material use of thermoplastic
- Installation on any type of arm profile (round or square)
- Anti-slip properties
- No risk of injury during human-machine-collaboration (soft edges, flexible)
- Application on various diameters possible due to ideal bending properties and flexibility
- No screw connection required
- Installation without any tools
- Very low construction height / close fitting (minimized interfering contours)
- Minimum weight
How does it work?
The basic principle behind the solution couldn’t be simpler: consisting of two components, the hook-and-loop straps and the flexible mounts, the hook-and-loop strap is threaded into the matching insertion slots on the mount for installation on the robot. The mounts are then positioned in the chosen location on the robot and the components are then inserted between the hook-and-loop strap and mount. As a last step, only the hook-and-loop strap needs to be pulled tight and closed.
DimensionSStandard kits supplied with corrugated hose M23.
Other sizes on request
What's in the box?1 piece of corrugated hose (M23 as a standard)
1 axis 6 holder
3 to 5 corrugated hose fixing (depending of the robot size)