Safety Case (SaCa) - for UR teach panel
Control panel with enabling device. Safety Case SaCa for retrofitting the UR control panel with a 3-postion enabling device to fulfil Robotic Safety standards. A robot pendant shall have a three-position enabling device to permit robot motion according to the robotic safety standard R15.06 and ISO 10218. The SaCa provide an "One hand use" of three-position enabling device and UR Freedrive button, so the second hand can be used for robotic guiding. The panel includes a protection cover for the UR teach panel. The original equipment from UR can be used without any changes. The Safety Case SaCa Control Panel is retrofitable of UR robots types: UR3, UR5, UR10 and reduces hazard for operators.
• Increases the fulfillment of the safety requirements for industrial robots according to DIN EN ISO 10218-1 an R15.06
• Certified 3-stage enabling switch
• Integrated Freedrive push button
• Can be used easily, safely and reliably with one-hand operation
• 3-Point-rubber-base provide a stable standing of the panel
• Protection of the UR touch screen by a plastic casing all around
• Suitable for right and left-handers
• No changes to the components of the UR robot necessary
• Applicable to UR robot types: UR3 / UR5 / UR10
According to the employers liability insurance association, every robot, regardless of whether it is a lightweight robot or a Cobot, must comply with the current robot standard ISO 10218-1 and R15.06. It states that each robot requires an operating mode selector switch and an enabling key.
For setup mode it is necessary to keep the enabling key pressed in order to reduce injuries to the utmost minimum. The Safety Case SaCa is a case for the existing UR-control panel which is inserted and screwed. The requirements of an enabled device according to DIN EN ISO 10218-1 are fulfilled with the retrofit of the UR teach panels with the Safety Case SaCa, including the 3-level enabling device.
Single-handed ergonomic operation permits additional actuation of the button for freedrive mode. This means one hand is free for manual guidance of the robot. It is suitable for both left and right handed operation. With 3-point-rubber-base, the UR Teach Panel is always available for stable and convenient programming.
shaped to cover the UR Teach Panel CB-Serie
certifications and standarsEN ISO 10218, ISO TS 15066, R16.06
What's in the box?1. Safety-Case with 3-point enabling device and integrated freedrive push button
2. Cable protection hose with clamping piece
3. Installation accessories
(2x blind rivets, 4x M3x10 countersunk screws, 4x M3 nuts, 4x M5x8 hexagon socket screw with low head, 2x M5x30 hexagon socket screw, PG screw connection)
5. Mounting plate right and left & retaining plate
6. Terminal strip
7. 2x cable ties
License typeNo royalties -> one-off purchase price