The Cross Palletron 3000 collaborative robot palletizer and depalletizer offers a flexible solution to eliminate repetitive, manual stacking and unstacking tasks. It is based on the Universal Robots UR10 or UR16E, depending on your payload needs, and includes all the software and hardware to immediately deploy.
The Pally software, powered by Rocketfarm, eliminates the need for complex robotic programming. It is extremely easy to use and simple to install and manage, with no coding skills required.
- Small footprint - doesn't take up a lot of floor space
- Utilizes a collaborative robot which in a lot of cases eliminates the need for caging (still needs a risk assessment)
- Pally software makes creating custom stack sizes and Patterns very easy
- Mobile - has access for a pallet jack/forklift so it can be easily moved and redeployed
- No complex programming is required
- Eliminates the risk of ergonomic injuries from repetitive bending and listing
- Has the ability for IoT add-on functionality
- Can simulate process in software prior to purchasing any hardware
- Runs off of 110 VAC and 75-90 PSI of air which is available in almost all facilities
- Comes completely assembled and ready to run, no long integration or building process
How does it work?
System is ready to run out of the box. Use the intuitive software featuring Pally to build your pallet stack and pattern. From there, load it onto the Universal Robot Controller and the UR CAP will open the file and palletize based on the Pally configuration.
Software version required
- Pally 126.96.36.199 or higher
- CB-series Polyscope version 3.8 or higher
- E-series Polyscope version 5.2 or higher
DependenciesNeeds 110VAC, 75 PSI of air (depends on box size and weight)
Dimensions51"x42" footprint, base not invluding the adjustable heigh robot arm is 32"
What's in the box?Everything needed to run a palletizing cell at the end of a conveyor. It does not include the conveyor (optional add-on) and does not include pallets.
License typeIt is a one time purchase of the hardware and a one time purchase of the Pally software license that is tied to the hardware.