Suction Cups Vacuum Gripper, CVGL335XA50C1
Coval’s CVGL335XA50C1 vacuum gripper is specifically designed for simple and easy integration into collaborative robots.
Within a complete and compact package, it integrates all functions necessary for handling products of various sizes, shapes and weights.
With its gripping interface equipped with suction cups and its powerful pneumatic vacuum generator, the CVGL335XA50C1 performs simply and safely gripping random loads of assorted parts in vertical handling.
• Suitable for collaborative robot applications
• Suction cups gripping interface
• Handling products of various sizes, shapes and weights
• Simple or multiple gripping
• Vertical or Horizontale handling
• Easy and fast installation
• The URCap plugin specially designed for the CVGL vacuum gripper allows simplified integration and programming.
With a light and compact design, the CVGL Suction cups vacuum gripper include a pneumatic vacuum generator (venturi principle) and all the functions necessary to control and check the vacuum. The Suction cups gripping interface allows to adapt to the different loads. To install the gripper, assemble the mounting interface on the robot with the delivered screws, fix the gripper under the interface. Connect the M8 cable to the robot wrist and connect the gripper to your compressed air network. Then install the URCap plugin from the USB key to facilitate the CVGL programming. You are now ready to use your CVGL vacuum gripper.
Certifications and standards2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC)
EN ISO 9409-1 Industrial robots – mechanical interfaces
DimensionsCVGL335XA50C1 : 335X120 mm, Weight 3.12 kg
What's in the box?- Vacuum Gripper CVGL335XA50C1
- Mounting interface ISO 9409-1-50-4-M6 with screws
- User manual
- (URCap plugin download on the website with User manual)
License typeOne-time purchase