The ASPINA ARH305 robotic grippers now comes in two different opening diameters.
ARH305A has a maximum opening diameter of 116mm while the ARH305B has a maximum opening diameter of 143mm.
The ASPINA robotic grippers have large fingers opening diameters even in a compact size and grips small to large workpieces with one robot hand. Adjustable torque, speed and position control achieve to grip soft hardness workpieces without any deformation. Fingers of robot hand are replaceable, depending on a customized finger, it holds approx. 500g weight. The hollow shaft design can be used to easily install air tools, cameras, sensors and so on. This product would be applied for various applications such as handling small work pieces and picking foods, medical and cosmetics industries.
- Plug & Play with UR robots
- Large stroke with standard fingers (ARH305A Φ116mm / ARH305B Φ143mm)
- Adjustable position, speed, & power : Servo system that uses a stepping motor that can control gripping power, operating speed, and open/close position according to softness/hardness.
- Supports various gripping methods : Select the optimum movement pattern according to the shape and size of the object to be gripped
- Hollow structure : Can be customized according to the application such as adding cameras, lights, air and sensors
- Finger exchange is possible
How does it work?
Mount the ARH305A / ARH305B gripper to UR robot with an attachment. It can be easily controlled by using URCaps plug-in. With communication, torque, speed, position, and grip detection can all be controlled.
Includes a URCap plugin:
Yes, ShinanoARH version 1.2.2
(Please download from our homepage)
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
UR3, UR5, UR10 (CB3.1)
Software version required:
PolyScope version should be 3.7 or higher (for CB3.1), 5.0 and higher (for e-Series)
A USB to RS485 conversion adapter is required for communication operation with CB3 series.
Attachment for UR and communication adapter will be prepared as options.
(For customers who need it, it will be sold as a set of the gripper and options.)
Certifications and standards:
Height: 143 mm. (full closed) / 127 mm. (full opened)
Width: 42 mm.
Depth: 42 mm.
Height: 153 mm. (full closed) / 135 mm. (full opened)
Width: 60 mm.
Depth: 60 mm.
What's in the box: