Aruna Vision allows a USB camera to give object detection and comparison features to your UR. These two operations constitute the building blocks that can help your cobot to navigate the real world, prevent and adapt to unforeseen events.
Aruna Vision is a URCap that runs directly in the teach pendant of the UR; there’s no need for an external computer or controller. Object detection and image comparison are two operations that constitute the building blocks let the robot take decisions for: Presence or absence, Position, Shape Interference, or Unidentified elements.
- No calibration required
- Easy to learn and execute with live feedback
- Simple logic for the robot: “Is this what I’m supposed to see?”
- It supports multiple checkpoints with separate cameras.
- Use off-the-shelf hardware (compatible with more than 200 USB cameras models)
- Mount the camera on the robot or on a fixed external mount or tripod.
- Allows a threshold level of confidence, you can set the minimum percentage for pass or fail.
Connect the camera to the USB port of the UR Controller. Teach Aruna Vision URCap by capturing the object or the image to match against. Once this is in place, add the node in your program that will let you know if the object is present or if the image is the same, and depending on the result, program a “if..else” statement to take the proper action, waypoint for subprogram.
include a urcapYes, Aruna Vision 1.2
Software version required: PolyScope 3.7 or greater
USB camera compatible with UAB Video Class for Linux (UVC drivers) or Aruna Vision Camera
Dimensions:Box size: 300x200x80 mm
Camera: 75x59x50 mm
UR to Camera Adapter: 167x69x18 mm
What's in the box?Aruna Vision Camera
Aruna Vision URCap
S-Mount Lens 90°
S-Mount Lens 60°
S-Mount Lens 45°
UR to Camera adapter
License type:One-time purchase