Aruna Motion Rotary
Aruna Motion is a plug-and-play rotary stage for Universal Robots. Extend the reach of your cobot with a 7th axis that integrates with your existing programs.
It has a built-in fixture plate and easy-to-use URCap to drive each position in the same way you set way-points for the cobot. There is no need for scripting or complex IO setups.
- Ready to deploy: Plug-and-play with an ethernet cable.
- No scripting required: Add steps into your program the same way as cobot positions with the Aruna Motion URCap.
- Build for UR: Motion, acceleration, and deacceleration are designed to match your UR motion.
- Asynchronous Motion: Rotary movements work simultaneously with other steps in your program. The robot can move at the same time as the rotary stage.
- Heavy duty: The stable and robust structure can handle loads of up to 220 lbs | 100 kg.
- Configurable Speed: Adjust the speed in degrees per second to adapt to any situation.
- Built-in Fixture Play: A 450 mm threaded plate that adapts to different configurations or additional attachments.
- Repeatable: The rotary table has a repeatability of 10 arc-min, making sure your process is consistent every time.
- E-Stop compatible: The built-in e-stop connects directly into the robot controller for integrated safety.
How does it work?
Just connect Aruna Motion rotary to the same network as the cobot and install the URCap. Once connected, you will be able to add steps in your program that define the plate's position.
include a urcapYes, Aruna Motion 1.0 URCap
Software version required: PolyScope 5.8 or greater
Dimensions:Box: 800L x 600W x200H mm
Product: 605L x 479W x 96H mm
Weight: 65 kg
Net Weight: 41 kg
Payload: 100 kg
IP Rating: IP54
What's in the box?Aruna Motion Rotary
2m ethernet cable
5m E-stop cable
1.8m AC power cord
License type:One-time purchase