- Easy to install and use with Universal robot CB 3.1+, Polyscope 3.4+ and e-Series
- Large scalability (up to 72 digital outputs, up to 136 digital inputs)
- USB interface for near CB use, RS-422 interface for use in distance up to 100m (converter needed)
- 8 high precision analogue inputs (0-10V 12bit) with 3Hz refresh rate
- Optoisolated digital inputs with fast response
- Digital outputs with guaranteed value set (wait for set confirmation)
- Per IOFirebug Engine license
How does it work?Expand your robot application with new sensors and actuators. The IOFirebug product range consists of IOFireBug Engine main board equipped with 8 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs. Engine board can be extended by up to eight Wagon modules:
- Wagon 16I (16 digital inputs)
- Wagon 8O (8 digital outputs)
- URCap is part of the delivery, so all new IOFirebug inputs and outputs are available to your robotic application.
Includes a URCap plugin:
CB3 UR3, UR5, UR10
e-Series UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
What's in the box:
IOFirebug Engine for UR
License type is bound to IOFirebug engine serial number.
IOFireBug for UR is modular I/O system for your UR applications. The main advantage of the IOFireBug product range is high scalability and reliability.