OPC UA Client/Server
- Get your robot online to communicate with other robots or nodes in your network!
- You can for instance connect to your EPR/MES and get real time data and feedback.
- You can run the robot as a slave by sending parameters/commands from the EPR/MES, switching between tasks or different products.
- The robot can report back with live data to the ERP/MES.
- No more waiting for that end of day-report, no faulty reports and full traceability of your production.
- This will increase flexibility in your system by making your production less dependent on the technicians and operators.
How does it work?
The OPC UA URCap translates variables in the UR robot program variable to OPC UA variables and sends them over network to the desired OPC UA Server/Client.
The OPC UA URCap also receives variables over network from other OPC UA Servers and translate them to variables in the UR robot program.
Includes a URCap plugin:
UR3, UR5, UR10
UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
3.5 and higher
Network connection, existing OPC UA interface to your ERP/MES etc.
Certifications and standard:
open62541 open source OPC UA implementation
What is in the box:
This URCap interfaces the UR Robots with the OPC UA standard of communicating over network. Couple the variables in the UR environment with variables transferred over the OPC UA standard. It can be used as both client and server mode.