EMI Gripper Kit – SX
- Available in 8 sizes with various strokes and gripping forces.
- Parallel, adjustable gripper jaws.
- Designed for use in harsh environments or clean room applications.
- Double acting with included 5/2 solenoid valve.
- Includes (1) magnetic sensor for part detection.
- The included interface plate mounts directly to the UR robot.
- Includes (3) sets of finger pads: Silicone, Rubber, HNBR
(High temperature, non-marking)
How does it work?EMI’s pre-assembled SX Gripper Kit is easy to set-up, operate and maintain. The included URCap makes the installation and programming simple and intuitive for all users. Simply connect your 6mm compressed air line, connect your 4-wire cable to the controller box, install EMI’s URCaps on your UR3, UR5 or UR10 and your Pneumatic SX Gripper Kit with part sensing is ready to go.
Includes a URCap plugin:
- UR3, UR5, UR10
- UR3e, UR5e, UR10e
- CB2, CB3.0, CB3.1
Certifications and standards:
Gripper body is completely sealed with IP67 protection class.
132mm x 75mm x 108mm
What's in the box?
- Spare finger pads
- Wiring harness
- USB drive
- Solenoid valve
- Tubing clamps with straps
- User manual
- Gripper datasheet.
This products is available in 8 sizes and can be offered with custom fingers. Contact EMI if you need help customizing your SX Gripper Kit for Universal Robots.
The Pneumatic SX Gripper Kit for Universal Robots by EMI offers the ideal solution for part handling, machine tending and secondary operations in Collaborative Industrial Robot applications.