- An extra degree of freedom, with a 500 mm stroke,
- allowing a UR10 to reach from floor and up to 2700 mm vertically,
- A simple and safe design for UR5 and UR10,
- Easy setup and connection, through a single ethernet cable between robot controller and LiftStand,
- Easy programming through URCap.
How does it work?
- Mount the robot on top of the LiftStand,
- Connect the UR controller and install the URCap.
- The height of the LiftStand is controlled through the use of a UR certified Cap, which is handled with the same ease as of the remaining PolyScope programming.
- Enjoy your extra reach!
Includes a URCap plugin:
Software required to run program:
CE-certified as partly completed machinery
(L x W x H min - H max) L366 x W480 x H900 –H1400 mm
What's in the box:
Hoisting and handling hook
The LiftStand is a plug and play solution for the Universal Robots UR5 and UR10, that allows for the robot to meet your demand for increased vertical reach.