Technical Support Engineer, Moscow, Russian Federation
Do you want to be part of the world of collaborative robots? Join us on our exciting growth journey where your contribution will help shape our future development, increase professionalism, and realization of our potential.
We have been on an amazing journey the last couple of years, and it is continuing! That is why we need you to join us as our Technical Support Engineer supporting our activities in Russia and the rest of CIS.
Three reasons why you should join us
First of all, you should join because you want to have a role where you create a high impact on the company’s results through your performance.
Secondly, you should join Universal Robots (UR) if you have a passion and interest for technology, robotics and cobots. We believe that cobots are the future. If you feel the same, join us and help us show this to the entire world.
You should join us if you love having a job that balances great independency and being a team player. We believe in giving our employee freedom and responsibility, but you will always have a network of colleagues ready to support you or just to grab a coffee with you when needed.
Technical support is handled through either email, telephone or on site at our customer premises. Travelling is currently estimated to be approximately 50+ days a year. In your capacity you provide expert level technical support regarding our robots and their applications, to educate and to train our customers located in Russia and CIS.
Additionally, your tasks will be:
- Providing technical support to customers and developing their technical knowledge about our products and applications
- Developing technical training curriculums and conducting technical training programs for customers
- Participating in trade shows and seminars and customer visits
Qualification, Experience, Skills & Educational background
As our future Technical Support Engineer, you will be a true expert of Universal Robots’ cobots and proud representative of the company, therefore both experience and knowledge are required.
We expect you to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or more advanced) in an Engineering/Computer Science related field as well as a minimum of 3 years practical experience working in robotics or automation industry.
Furthermore, you are proficient in high level programming languages such as C++/Java/Python/Html.
Our future colleague in this role is:
- Extrovert, service-minded, a great communicator and enjoys interaction with customers and partners
- Knowledgeable within robotics and automation and has the ability to transfer knowledge while having a good understanding of cross-cultural differences
- Can commit at different organizational levels and in different correlations
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks
- Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction
- Fluency in English is a must
Ready to apply?
Apply using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today.
Join us, as a Technical Support Engineer, and you can too.