Global Compensation & Benefits Specialist, Odense, Denmark
Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing company, where your contribution is needed to shape the future development and increase the professionalism in our HR administration? Then you might be the Comp&Ben Specialist, Universal Robots is looking for.
As part of the HR team, you will drive your tasks with effectiveness and efficiency to improve the design, evaluation and implementation of compensation, benefit and mobility programs in close cooperation with peers across the regions.
Based in our office in Odense, you will report to our VP HR and work in a committed HR team responsible for implementation of the HR strategy. You will be part of a global team consisting of HR specialists, Regional Business Partners, Training and Development, and Talent Acquisition specialists. The team members balance working independently and in close collaboration, assuring we reach our common goals.
Set the future comp&ben path for the organisation
The role is newly established, and you will be driving the comp&ben agenda, building up standards, policies and ways of working; in support of the business. Therefore, your experience, expert knowledge and independence is essential to succeed. Some of the tasks we expect will fill up your calendar are:
- Provide benchmark and competitive insights
- Prepare and drive the annual compensation review process (preparation, communication, execution/tools, reporting) and provide input for our future compensation decisions and strategies
- Conduct benchmarking studies – support and coordination of position evaluation and salary level with external survey providers (such as Mercer, Radford etc.) to ensure a robust benchmarking process and reliable data
- Partnering and providing support to your HR Business Partner colleagues
- Support Global HRIS system implementation
- Drive and support all aspects of mobility
In this position you will work cross-organizationally and will actively participate in shaping the future development of Universal Robots. We are global company with English as our company language therefore you’re required to communicate fluently in English.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
Ideally you come with a Bachelors/Masters’ Degree in Business, Finance or HR combined with +5 years’ Compensation and Benefits experience from a global role. From former role(s) you come with an extensive experience within position evaluation, market pricing, base pay structure, and incentive plan design.
We imagine you to be the kind of person who:
- Delivers quality in all tasks, small and big
- Is a clear and concise communicator
- Base and draw conclusions based on data with a high attention to detail
- Is driven by achieving results
- Is used to overcoming barriers and obstacles in an organization
- Gets the job done while ensuring high quality performance
Join Universal Robots
At Universal Robots you will be empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You will be given responsibility and can take responsibility. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today.
Join us as a Global Compensation and Benefit Specialist, and you can too