Automate demanding research projects in laboratories that require flexibility, efficient use of space, and seamless integration of lab peripherals
Customize your system to deliver ultimate flexibility while providing 24/7 operation for time-sensitive testing and analysis. If precision and consistency are the keys to your project’s success, then a robot may be the answer. A robot will consistently and repeatedly follow exact processes and pre-defined workflows with miniscule deviation, providing optimum conditions for study or analysis.
Ensure consistency and predictable quality. It requires superhuman abilities to repeat the same movement over and over again for many hours with exactly the same precision. That’s why the repeatability of +/- 0.1 mm (.004 in) of UR robot arms is perfect for automating quick-precision handling.
- Because of their small size and lightweight robot design, Universal Robots analysis and testing robots can be easily deployed for applications in tight space conditions.
- Relieve workers from repetitive work with increased consistency in your analysis and testing processes.
- Lower your operation costs. Universal Robots gives you all the advantages of advanced robotic automation, with none of the traditional added costs associated with robot programming, set-up, and dedicated, shielded work cells. The average payback period of 195 days is the fastest in the robot industry.
- Moving the analysis and testing robot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The robot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
- All Universal Robots robot arms are certified IP-54. They will need protection when working in corrosive liquid environment. Universal Robots provide affordable automation to your laboratory.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Collaborative robots are cost-effective, safe, and flexible to deploy. Collaborative robots - or cobots - are making automation easier than ever, even for small and mid-sized companies.