Reduce waste and increase accuracy by using a Universal Robot for gluing, dispensing, and welding applications
A collaborative robot can add flexibility, efficiency, and freedom to your gluing, dispensing, and welding processes. Move the robot to the areas where you need application support. When the task is finished, you can re-purpose and re-deploy the robot to other areas in your production.
Improve workplace safety by allowing a robot to handle dangerous tasks. If the robot comes into contact with a person, our patented technology limits the forces at contact. UR robots can also be programmed to operate in reduced mode when a human enters the robot’s work area and resume full speed when the person leaves.
- Universal Robots robot arms are IP-54 certified and need additional protection when working in corrosive liquid environments.
- Easy programming and a short average set-up time make Universal Robots robot arms ideal even for small-volume productions, where rearranging large-scale facilities wouldn’t be cost-effective.
- Moving the robot to new processes is fast and easy, giving you the agility to automate almost any manual task, including those with small batches or fast change-overs. The robot is able to re-use programs for recurrent tasks.
- Applicable in many industries from sinks and windows to machine and automobile parts, the robot will help you to reduce your cycle time and improve the quality of your products.
- It requires superhuman abilities to dose exactly the same quantity of glue constantly. However, UR robots can maintain consistent pressure at all times. Ensure consistent quality, reduce production costs, and optimize your operation.
- Numerous types of welding are possible with the UR robot, such as TIG, MIG, spot, arc, ultrasound, and plasma. Reduced production downtime and less wasted material are among the many advantages of deploying a collaborative robot arm.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Collaborative robots are cost-effective, safe, and flexible to deploy. Collaborative robots - or cobots - are making automation easier than ever, even for small and mid-sized companies.