PRINCIPLES AND POLICIES
Universal Robots commitments, policies and principles
Empowering People. It’s the guiding principle in everything we do. To further aid us, we’ve established a set of principles and policies that describe how we act on specific issues and establish our position on concrete matters with relevance to our employees and our external stakeholders
We believe in providing the best-quality products made under the best-quality conditions, for everyone involved in the process. Our partners and our partners’ partners are held to the same high standards when it comes to delivering a responsible product.
- We do not use child labor - directly or indirectly.
- We do not use forced labor - directly or indirectly.
- We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, language, political beliefs, poverty, sexual preference, age, disability, etc.
- We have a healthy working environment - physically and mentally.
- We are environmentally responsible.
- We do not accept, and we do not tolerate corruption.