We believe in providing the best quality product made under the best quality conditions, for everyone involved in the process. Our partners, and our partners’ partners are held to the same high standards when it comes to delivering a responsible product.
- We do not use child labour - directly or indirectly.
- We do not use forced labour - directly or indirectly.
- We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, language, political beliefs, poverty, sexual preference, age, disability, etc.
- We have a healthy working environment - physically and mentally. And we have employment contracts at all, just as we do not underpay.
- We are environmentally responsible
- We do not accept and we do not tolerate corruption.
For more information on company governance guidelines, please visit www.teradyne.com/investors