We believe in providing the best-quality products made under the best-quality conditions, for everyone involved in the process. Our partners and our partners’ partners are held to the same high standards when it comes to delivering a responsible product.
- We do not use child labor - directly or indirectly.
- We do not use forced labor - directly or indirectly.
- We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, language, political beliefs, poverty, sexual preference, age, disability, etc.
- We have a healthy working environment - physically and mentally. And we have employment contracts at all, just as we do not underpay.
- We are environmentally responsible
- We do not accept and we do not tolerate corruption.
For more information on company governance guidelines, please visit - www.teradyne.com/about-teradyne/corporate-social-responsibility